Big Bed Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel has no sign outside. The bed was on concrete blocks and the frame was broke. There is only a roof window. ”
- 04 Aug 2015 Padraig
- “ One month before arrival I booked a room for six and made a €30 payment. Upon arrival it turned out that there is no room with six beds at all, according to the receptionist. The receptionist told us that we could go to another hostel in the old town (Cheapy Hostel, another poor hostel) where there would be a room for us. Our remarks and complaints (why was this not communicated to us before?) were not heard and easily avoided by the receptionist by saying 'it's my first day' and 'I am sorry'. ”
- 30 Jul 2015 Chris Netherlands
- “ Nice Hostel in a nice Location. Friendly and very helpful Staff. Our Door however looked like it had been damaged before, but on the other hand we got a safe for our more valuable things free of charge. I'd stay there again! ”
- 07 Jun 2015 Philip Germany