Big Choi's Hongdae Guest House - Mr.Kim's Branch
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I stayed 3 nights in this hostel and i liked it very much! everything is perfect/ tomorrow i gonna stay again there/ ”
- 22 May 2014 Mariia Russia
- “ The hostel was pretty dirty, my bed had bed bugs, but it was really cheap. I guess you get what you pay for. The staff was nice enough but it extremely relaxed. The location wasn't bad, pretty close to a metro and a super market and right next to the party district, but still in a neighborhood. ”
- 25 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ This hostel had a good location and the directions on the website were excellent. It had a very homely feeling to it with a cozy common room area. Unfortunately, the bathroom wasn't the cleanest. ”
- 15 Aug 2013 Anonymous Denmark
- “ I love the place and the people very much. Best time for me in Seoul so far. It's decent, cheap and down to earth. 5mins walking to the subway. everything is around. Will definitely come back when I'm in Seoul again. ”
- 08 Aug 2013 Anonymous Vietnam