Big Fish Budapest Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Had the best weekend of my travels here. The staff made me feel very welcome and it was sad to go ”
- 07 Nov 2013 John USA
- “ you will love this place & staff!! extended my stay book early! ”
- 20 Jul 2013 rob USA
- “ One of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. Staff, location, atmosphere everything was great! This seriously is a place that feels like home. I wouldn't mind going back and just hanging out. Also, Budapest is an amazing city and you can explore the entire area easily from the hostel. ”
- 09 Apr 2013 Adam USA
- “ Everything is walkable from this location on the main loop. Only complaint was the shower went freezing to scalding on some days. Friendly and helpful staff and the actual hostel is so cool and colorful. Free tea in the winter and a living room and kitchen to use was definitely a plus. Don't buy public transportation tickets from the hostel though. They are selling them for about 3,500 forints ($15+) more than the bus/metro stations! Would definitely stay here again. ”
- 19 Dec 2012 Anonymous USA