Big Fish Budapest Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It's hard to say if I didn't like this hostel or just didn't like Budapest. The staff was hit or miss--some could be very immature and rude. Places like Budapest and therefore this hostel attract a certain type of crowd--young, electric/club oriented, and Westernized (if you catch my drift). This was the aspect I personally did not like but hey, if you're young and out to have fun- this is a great place for you. But again, you make it what you will. Overall, not a bad place and quite cozy. ”
- 26 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Excellent hostel. Has a really homely feel to it and very easy to meet new people! ”
- 16 Jul 2014 Sam England
- “ Great staff who will help you with anything you need, shame about the noisy street but you get that every where. Still a cracking hostel ”
- 12 Jun 2014 Anonymous England
- “ I really like the atmsphere, but we were too tired to chat with others everyday. And thanks for staff, they are really helpful and nice! ”
- 30 May 2014 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ Thank you very mach ”
- 01 May 2014 inna Ukraine
- “ I really liked staying at this hostel. My bed was in a "loft" area, which was nice- although it's dark and they could use more lighting up there. The staff were very nice, patient and helpful. I wasn't crazy about the location, but I did the hop on hop off Budapest thing and there were two bus stops from that that were very close to the hostel. Otherwise about 20-25 min walk to the center of things. Also, staff not super young which was nice- I'm 28 and fit in. Plus Towels & dryers, yay! ”
- 16 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA