Big Fish Budapest Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ After a terrifying expirience at a hostel, I arrived here and immediately I was welcomed. This place is extraordinary, it is a home far from home it was so comfortable that I stayed longer. I will definitely come back and the staff is helpful and nice. ”
- 29 May 2016 Carolina
- “ Very cozy place. Friendly and helpful staff and volunteers. ”
- 23 Sep 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The location was excellent, however there was no protection from street noise and no air conditioning or fans in the room and ours was extremely hot. Unfortunatley this meant that getting good sleep was virtually impossible which dampened our stay. It was very hot whilst we were there (not the hostels fault, obviously) but having some kind or cooling device would have completely changed the experience! ”
- 22 Jul 2015 Amber England