Big Fish Budapest Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I would definitely recommend this hostel - it has a really homely feel and the staff were friendly. The rooms are of a high standard and it's definitely value for money, the hostel is situated a bit of a walk from the river but close to loads of cafes, restaurants and bars. The only issue we had was that only 2 of the 4 showers were working during our stay but if they were fixed it would have all been perfect! We'd definitely come back again in summer! ”
- 04 Feb 2014 Tilly England
- “ It was really good time to being there. I will definitely stay there again if I visit to Budapest in the future. ”
- 06 Jan 2014 Abduvokhid Uzbekistan
- “ Had the best weekend of my travels here. The staff made me feel very welcome and it was sad to go ”
- 07 Nov 2013 John USA
- “ you will love this place & staff!! extended my stay book early! ”
- 20 Jul 2013 rob USA
- “ One of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. Staff, location, atmosphere everything was great! This seriously is a place that feels like home. I wouldn't mind going back and just hanging out. Also, Budapest is an amazing city and you can explore the entire area easily from the hostel. ”
- 09 Apr 2013 Adam USA