Big Fish Las Palmas
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I was in both Big Fish and El Warung hostel in Las Palmas. Both definitely worth the money and impossibly to choose the better one. Amazing staff in both and dormitors pretty similar. El Warung is little closer to surfing spots and has breakfast, but Big Fish has maybe little more functional livingroom+kitchen, offers relatively ok bikes for rent only 5e/half day and has a bit better WIFI connection. ”
- 10 Feb 2014 Teemu Finland
- “ Great hostel, rather big and spacious which I appreciate. Great location by the beach. Good kitchen and nice balcony for relaxing/having meals. Especially liked the remodeled huge bathroom in the deluxe 6 bed mixed dorm, and the roof top terrace was nice too. All I was missing was a place in a female dorm. Other than that, a good stay and very helpful staff. Thanks! ”
- 06 Jan 2014 Matilda Sweden
- “ Big Fish is a very nice place. Very friendly staff who make the atmosphere fantastic. ”
- 22 Dec 2013 Kirsten Denmark
- “ Noise talk and ringning doorbell thru the hole night. Glade that I toke earlucker.. ”
- 30 Nov 2013 Klas Norway