Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Next door was Central Station taking you anywhere in Sydney or around. Breakfast was offered by I don't eat: bread, butter and jam, coffee or tea. ”
- 09 Dec 2014 Jack USA
- “ Great atmosphere, recommendable hostel! ”
- 03 Nov 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ You guys are awesome,good service,provide us with safe environment and clean place. ”
- 01 Oct 2014 YATING China
- “ Very friendly and helpfull staff. Located very close to most of the main Sydney atractions but just next to the railway. Very poor internet reception. ”
- 28 Jan 2014 Anonymous Poland
- “ I only stayed one day in Sydney as layover. I had airport shuttle bus service for 19$. I wouldn't recommend that anymore -the train service is just as quick for only 15$ but walk 5minutes to the hostel. Hostel: really cute, bigger than it seems. Reception:nice and quick. I booked a bed in a 4 bed women dorm. They had bunk beds: squeaky but received fresh linen. Bathroom:small, sufficient. Hangout area with kitchen area great spot to chill, free WiFi, big flat screen. Chinatown right across ”
- 05 Jan 2014 Nicole Germany