Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We really liked the fact that breakfast was provided. That was a nice bonus. ”
- 07 Jun 2016 Lance
- “ Very good idea to have a bathroom that's only for girls. However, towel should be included in the price. Poor breakfast. ”
- 21 Mar 2016 Pauline France
- “ The hostel is in a great location for Sydney. Although not 1 block away from central station like their website states, it is still within reasonable walking distance. The staff at the front desk were rude and did not want to help us plan any tours. There are large cockroaches everywhere. Every time you get in the elevator you will fear for your life because it drops and shakes the moment you step in... Too many people to 1 bathroom. I would invest in staying else where. ”
- 18 Mar 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Good size rooms. Clean bathrooms and showers. Water pressure could be better in the showers. Friendly staff. Great location. No animals or insects. Only comment is the AC. If it was off it was like everywhere else, but when on it was freezing. No way to turn up or down, just on or off. ”
- 21 Feb 2016 Ragnhild Norway
- “ Breakfast included is great! Bathrooms were rather dirty. Staff was overall helpful. ”
- 06 Jan 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Quite pricey for a hostel, has squeeky bunks in dorms. There is a large common room/kitchen and rather small rooftop terrace. Facilities are average, location is good but it's quite a walk to the city centre (bus transportation is widely available). Would be good if hostel organized some activities such as trips to beaches or BBQ, folks staying there had to plan Christmas Day activities themselves (I left just before). Good hostels do just a tad more for its guests but it makes a big difference. ”
- 21 Dec 2015 Anonymous Czech Republic