Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very friendly and helpfull staff. Located very close to most of the main Sydney atractions but just next to the railway. Very poor internet reception. ”
- 28 Jan 2014 Anonymous Poland
- “ I only stayed one day in Sydney as layover. I had airport shuttle bus service for 19$. I wouldn't recommend that anymore -the train service is just as quick for only 15$ but walk 5minutes to the hostel. Hostel: really cute, bigger than it seems. Reception:nice and quick. I booked a bed in a 4 bed women dorm. They had bunk beds: squeaky but received fresh linen. Bathroom:small, sufficient. Hangout area with kitchen area great spot to chill, free WiFi, big flat screen. Chinatown right across ”
- 05 Jan 2014 Nicole Germany
- “ The guys are very friendly snd the hostel very very clean!!!! ”
- 17 Oct 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Nice and clean rooms, some even are ensuite. Only stayed there for a couple of nights, so I can't really say much about the atmosphere... ”
- 17 Jun 2013 Anonymous Germany