Big Pineapple Backpackers Bali
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Cheap but only provides very basic facilities. The showers may not have hot water. The wifi doesn't work well enough most of the time. Some equipment such as the lockers was damaged. ”
- 23 Jul 2013 Anonymous Singapore
- “ I loved this place a lot! The beds are huge and pretty comfortable. There is a really nice common area (actually two) and a nice pool as well. Mia is a lovely and very helpful person and she made us feel very welcome. I also met there really nice people travelling on their own like myself. Good emories and I definately would come back! ”
- 14 May 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ Mia (the host) is very nice and always remembered our names. The night guard always had a smile on his face. Cameras and lockers (need your own lock) for belongings. If you're in a dorm & your stuff is not locked, I think it would be easy for someone to take your things. The showers for the dorms had two shower heads(one for cold & the other for hot), so you will burn on one side & freeze the other side of your body. We switched to a private room with great shower & a lock on the door. ”
- 30 Jan 2013 Kelly USA
- “ Awesome hostel. Great value. Friendly and helpful staff. I met return visitors while there and I'll definitely stay there again in the future. ”
- 24 Dec 2012 Anonymous USA
- “ Been out for almost five months now and the Big Pineapple still ranks as one of my favorite hostels. Pretty good location with walking distance to the beach, nice community areas in the hostel, a swimming pool and an excellent owner in Mia. Would definitely recommend this place without reservations. ”
- 17 Dec 2012 Anonymous Sweden