Big Pineapple Backpackers Bali
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ you get what you pay for. ”
- 24 Sep 2015 Gert Denmark
- “ The reception is open plan and is therefore open all night - for people who arrive after 8pm when reception closes, they leave instructions on a whiteboard telling you which room to go into. Not sure what people do who arrive late and without a booking...the rooms are large and have air conditioning and lockers, but the wifi only works in the common area. Drinking water is provided and showers are hot. The hostel is very clean and the swimming pool and tv area are nice. Good atmosphere. ”
- 02 Sep 2015 Lucienne England
- “ The couple the run the hostel are incredible people, really nice and helpful. The hostel itself is in a quiet part of the island, but there is a pretty cool bar down the road and plenty of convenient stores selling beer. Ten minute walk to the beach is nice, but so is being lazy at the hostel pool. The big table in the center is the heart of the hostel and where most people hang out and plan day trips. ”
- 21 May 2014 Anonymous USA