Bike Kaohsiung Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ great location, wonderful staff and pleasant environment. What do you really want in a hostel? A good place to headquarters when you're traveling around the awesomeness of Kaohsiung definitely go to the old sugar factory... ”
- 02 Feb 2014 Peter USA
- “ Very nice hostel. The place is clean and at great location. The stuff are pretty nice and helpful. I'll stay here the next time we come. Great experiences! ”
- 02 Oct 2013 Anonymous China
- “ Very good hostel! Staff is friendly (and their english is very good), location is great (very close to MRT) and rooms were large enough. They had wi-fi, which was nice, and they are very close to a good breakfast restaurant. I had fun and I recommend this hostel ! ”
- 02 Sep 2013 Alexandre Canada
- “ Excellent place! Environment was very cozy, very interestingly decorated, very comfortable to the point I just didn't want to go anywhere but chill inside the hostel. Very clean as well. Great hostel staff and very friendly! Great location, walking distances to rui feng nightmarket. ”
- 06 Jul 2013 Anonymous Singapore