Bike Tainan Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I stayed in a single room for 6 nights in there. The room is basic but very clean. The owner and staff are very nice and helpful. Although the hostel isn't close to main attractive place, it's in residential area. You can feel Tainan life. Besides, you can easily take a bus to station OR You can take a bike to explore the city. It's a good experience. ”
- 26 Feb 2015 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ The place is deep in a small alley, which makes it rather difficult to reach. Kate is definitely passionate about what she is doing, and tries her best to connect all the guests, which many will surely appreciate. However, sometimes, it goes a little bit too far when the excitment goes on and on and on into 1am or even later. When the sound proof is rather poor (seriously), different preferences should be considered especially late in the night. ”
- 29 Jan 2015 Anonymous China
- “ Get to know someone better, before you judge him/her. Bike Tainan Hostel is worth paying a visit, even it is only for one day. ”
- 13 Jan 2015 Jonathan Germany
- “ I spent 4 nights in Bike Tainan. Location may need a little of getting used to but overall the experience was good here. Kate the home keeper was very friendly and warm, constantly giving me tips and advice on where to go and visit. ”
- 30 Nov 2014 Anonymous Singapore
- “ The owner Kate is super nice and very helpful. However, the facilities are a little old and the showers are a bit weird. There are even some showers on the roof with just some curtains hanging down! The location is also a bit far from a lot of the sites, so be prepared to bike quite far in some crazy Tainan traffic! Overall, the experience was interesting, but fun. There is also not always someone there, but they give you a key to the front door. Oh, and there's no lockers. ”
- 07 Oct 2014 Stephen USA
- “ Great staff and atmosphere. The old place is clean and well maintained. Had a nice glimpse into traditional Taiwanese architecture and hospitality. ”
- 03 Jul 2014 Kaori Japan