Bike Tainan Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ PROS: Large, airy dorm with new beds/bedding. Plenty of maps, bus routes, tourist info. Owner and employee speak good English. Communal atmosphere at night. Bikes available to rent. CONS: Old building, so ceilings are low. Just two bathrooms, though there are two additional showers/sinks. ”
- 16 Nov 2013 Arne USA
- “ The owner is a very nice lady who is eager to help in any way she can. Bike rental is very reasonable, and the place is cozy and clean. ”
- 28 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Got the warmest welcome from Kate at Bike Tainan. I wish I could stay there longer! ”
- 27 Apr 2013 Anonymous China
- “ if i go back to Tainan again, i will definitely stay in bike Tainan again :) Kate is very nice to everyone, and always ready to help with her warm smile. ”
- 03 Apr 2013 wee hui Singapore
- “ Best hostel I've ever stayed in! Will definitely come back. Thanks Kate ”
- 21 Feb 2013 Aogu Japan
- “ I had a really good time. Thank you, Kate, for all the help and advice you gave me. ”
- 10 Feb 2013 Anonymous USA