Bike Tainan Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Awesomely friendly and helpful staff. A welcoming environment, like staying in someone's home. Rooms and bathrooms are clean and comfortable. If you want to explore Tainan by bicycle, which I'd recommend, this is a great place to stay. ”
- 14 Feb 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ PROS: Large, airy dorm with new beds/bedding. Plenty of maps, bus routes, tourist info. Owner and employee speak good English. Communal atmosphere at night. Bikes available to rent. CONS: Old building, so ceilings are low. Just two bathrooms, though there are two additional showers/sinks. ”
- 16 Nov 2013 Arne USA
- “ The owner is a very nice lady who is eager to help in any way she can. Bike rental is very reasonable, and the place is cozy and clean. ”
- 28 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Got the warmest welcome from Kate at Bike Tainan. I wish I could stay there longer! ”
- 27 Apr 2013 Anonymous China