Bike Tainan Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The owner Kate is super nice and very helpful. However, the facilities are a little old and the showers are a bit weird. There are even some showers on the roof with just some curtains hanging down! The location is also a bit far from a lot of the sites, so be prepared to bike quite far in some crazy Tainan traffic! Overall, the experience was interesting, but fun. There is also not always someone there, but they give you a key to the front door. Oh, and there's no lockers. ”
- 07 Oct 2014 Stephen USA
- “ Great staff and atmosphere. The old place is clean and well maintained. Had a nice glimpse into traditional Taiwanese architecture and hospitality. ”
- 03 Jul 2014 Kaori Japan
- “ The hostess is very friendly, helpful, and speaks English. The bike hire service is recommended to explore the city, or the outskirts of the city. The rooms are very clean and the beds are comfortable. The bathrooms are shared, and there our also outside showers on the roof. There's free WiFi which is a must nowadays :) All-in-all, a very nice hostel and bike rental service makes this place unique and is definately recommended. ”
- 08 Apr 2014 Marko Netherlands
- “ Awesomely friendly and helpful staff. A welcoming environment, like staying in someone's home. Rooms and bathrooms are clean and comfortable. If you want to explore Tainan by bicycle, which I'd recommend, this is a great place to stay. ”
- 14 Feb 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ PROS: Large, airy dorm with new beds/bedding. Plenty of maps, bus routes, tourist info. Owner and employee speak good English. Communal atmosphere at night. Bikes available to rent. CONS: Old building, so ceilings are low. Just two bathrooms, though there are two additional showers/sinks. ”
- 16 Nov 2013 Arne USA
- “ The owner is a very nice lady who is eager to help in any way she can. Bike rental is very reasonable, and the place is cozy and clean. ”
- 28 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA