Bike Tainan Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Get to know someone better, before you judge him/her. Bike Tainan Hostel is worth paying a visit, even it is only for one day. ”
- 13 Jan 2015 Jonathan Germany
- “ I spent 4 nights in Bike Tainan. Location may need a little of getting used to but overall the experience was good here. Kate the home keeper was very friendly and warm, constantly giving me tips and advice on where to go and visit. ”
- 30 Nov 2014 Anonymous Singapore
- “ The owner Kate is super nice and very helpful. However, the facilities are a little old and the showers are a bit weird. There are even some showers on the roof with just some curtains hanging down! The location is also a bit far from a lot of the sites, so be prepared to bike quite far in some crazy Tainan traffic! Overall, the experience was interesting, but fun. There is also not always someone there, but they give you a key to the front door. Oh, and there's no lockers. ”
- 07 Oct 2014 Stephen USA
- “ Great staff and atmosphere. The old place is clean and well maintained. Had a nice glimpse into traditional Taiwanese architecture and hospitality. ”
- 03 Jul 2014 Kaori Japan
- “ The hostess is very friendly, helpful, and speaks English. The bike hire service is recommended to explore the city, or the outskirts of the city. The rooms are very clean and the beds are comfortable. The bathrooms are shared, and there our also outside showers on the roof. There's free WiFi which is a must nowadays :) All-in-all, a very nice hostel and bike rental service makes this place unique and is definately recommended. ”
- 08 Apr 2014 Marko Netherlands
- “ Awesomely friendly and helpful staff. A welcoming environment, like staying in someone's home. Rooms and bathrooms are clean and comfortable. If you want to explore Tainan by bicycle, which I'd recommend, this is a great place to stay. ”
- 14 Feb 2014 Anonymous USA