Bikini Hostel, Cafe & Beer Garden
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is the first hostel I have ever stayed at, and I can say that the experience was truly worthwhile. The staff is very nice and real easy going, and will try to help you to the best of their ability. The rooms were nicer than I expected and everything was very clean, and I can definitely say that I will be going back. Overall I would choose to stay here again over a hotel because it is very affordable and you get to interact and meet new people. ”
- 03 Nov 2013 Aaron
- “ Bikini hostel was honestly so much fun ! Everyday they have a new activitiy ! Free BBQ, free pizza, cable tv , jacuzzi, pool , you name it they have it ! It's very cheap and affordable, bathrooms are cleaned everyday and they're brand new ! You get to meet people from all over the world ! They have great customer service, and they make great drinks ! There are tv in the rooms , and main room. You can cooks too ! This place is absolutely fun and welcoming . I felt right at home. !!! ”
- 01 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ This hostel is excellent about location. Every nigth be event. But events are expensive and mostly about drinking. And its so cheap. Beds are nice. ”
- 27 Aug 2013 Anonymous Turkey