Bilbao Akelarre Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was a very nice hostel with pleasant atmosphere, helpful and welcoming staff. Only inconvenient: situated a little bit far from the city centre (but it's still possible to walk). I'll go back ! Thanks! ”
- 14 Aug 2013 Mona Belgium
- “ Good place to stay, excellent staff. The weakest point of the place is the location. It is not far from city center or Guggenheim museum but it is not close either (about 20-30 minutes walk). It is like a charming place in the middle of an industrial park so it is not a very friendly walk if you arrive at the hostel late night and very noisy in the morning because it is close to a busy road. If Akelarre were in the middle of the city center it would have been a perfect experience. ”
- 09 Jul 2013 Anonymous Spain
- “ Very clean hostel,with friendly staff and good wifi iii ”
- 27 Jun 2013 Jeannette Australia
- “ The staff was really nice. Clean, and you can tell its very clean as you walk in. Its really out of the way though. About 10 min walk from the metro and the directions are bad. But when we found it, it wasn't too bad. ”
- 30 May 2013 Anonymous Canada