Billie's Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ No talking upstairs where the beds are (good thing). Good family area downstairs though. Location is average. It is out of the way but on a bus line. I had a car so it was no problem. Security and cleanliness were good. Would definitely recommend it. ”
- 17 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Wonderful place. Billie was very helpful and attentive to me. The locals I met had a lot of good information and were helpful. I met lots of interesting people here. ”
- 11 Jun 2012 Marnie Ireland
- “ It is a big babylon.... Man and woman mixed, no privacy, no keys at the doors, price very high, and cleanless, what is it???? ”
- 20 Aug 2011 Marco