Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I was a kind of surprised that the room had no window. ”
- 25 Jan 2017 Anonymous Finland
- “ I stayed in a private room (alone) and it was clean, comfortable, on a quiet street a block down from the main street. I was very happy with the quiet location, a block from the main street. The room was simply furnished but clean. Breakfast is 60 and is a buffet spread of some basic breakfast foods & cold cuts. It lacks some personality and you have to pay to store bags after checkout. Guests were mature and quiet. It's more like a hotel where you pay for any little extras. I'd stay again. ”
- 18 Sep 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Well located, close to a T-bana station and in a walk distance from central station and Gamla Stan. Breakfast (not included) is just fine. Cleaning is OK. Staff is nice. The main downsize is the lack of a social area, or a bar. There´s only a coffee space, where the breakfast is served, and people barely speak. ”
- 25 Jun 2016 Anonymous Brazil
- “ The staff here are nice. ”
- 12 Jun 2016 Ming Hsuan Taiwan
- “ Nice and friendly ”
- 26 May 2016 Katja Germany