Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I stayed in a private room (alone) and it was clean, comfortable, on a quiet street a block down from the main street. I was very happy with the quiet location, a block from the main street. The room was simply furnished but clean. Breakfast is 60 and is a buffet spread of some basic breakfast foods & cold cuts. It lacks some personality and you have to pay to store bags after checkout. Guests were mature and quiet. It's more like a hotel where you pay for any little extras. I'd stay again. ”
- 18 Sep 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Well located, close to a T-bana station and in a walk distance from central station and Gamla Stan. Breakfast (not included) is just fine. Cleaning is OK. Staff is nice. The main downsize is the lack of a social area, or a bar. There´s only a coffee space, where the breakfast is served, and people barely speak. ”
- 25 Jun 2016 Anonymous Brazil
- “ The staff here are nice. ”
- 12 Jun 2016 Ming Hsuan Taiwan
- “ Nice and friendly ”
- 26 May 2016 Katja Germany
- “ Nice place to stay, central and cozy. ”
- 05 Feb 2016 Anonymous Luxembourg
- “ It really is a good location, right next to a beautiful restaurant/ market called urban deli! Check it out. A cheaper option for food nearby is also La Neta with Mexican. But seriously, this hostel is central to everything you could want. The kitchen is big and very clean. They do offer breakfast at a cost. . The bathrooms were also very clean. I stayed in a 14 person room. Even though it was full, it felt big enough to fit us all. The beds are stacked, I suggest trying for a middle bed, ”
- 03 Feb 2016 Anonymous USA