Birmingham Central Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Needs to be a lot cheeper and the pitiful excuse of a bar you need to make it a full bar or allow people to bring there own alcohol in. And when we arrived there was someone smoking weed in our room and the staff cared more about us drinking a bottle of beer with dinner then someone getting stoned in the room! Would not stay here again and wont be using this site to book off again if this is there standard. ”
- 07 Oct 2014 jakob
- “ The common room of this hostel is simply amazing, people are really nice and it is located quite central. First impression though is awful, because the hostel is located in an industrial environment and it looks run down from the outside. There are no lockers in the room and only four working electric sockets for six people. Still loved it, perfect for the price ”
- 20 Sep 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ Nice Atmoshpere and OK for the price. The showers are not very clean and the beds are pretty bad, at least in the 6 bedroom dorms. ”
- 14 Sep 2014 Anonymous Austria
- “ Nice place to stay, best part is the location - just a 5 min walk from the Coach station. But wifi in the room didn't work most of the time ”
- 16 Jul 2014 Nirmala India