Birmingham Central Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The Birmingham Central Backpackers is in general a great hostel. Nice atmosphere and good facilities. But the mattress I slept on, was really bad. I could feel every single metal spring in the mattress. I slept better on the bare congrete floor in India and Iran. They sould dispose all these bad spring mattresses for cheap foam ones. Then it was one of the best hostels I have seen in all my travels! ”
- 21 Aug 2015 Klaas-Walter Netherlands
- “ I spent a nice stay there. ”
- 28 Feb 2015 Rodolphe France
- “ Needs to be a lot cheeper and the pitiful excuse of a bar you need to make it a full bar or allow people to bring there own alcohol in. And when we arrived there was someone smoking weed in our room and the staff cared more about us drinking a bottle of beer with dinner then someone getting stoned in the room! Would not stay here again and wont be using this site to book off again if this is there standard. ”
- 07 Oct 2014 jakob