Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel ended up working out well for the needs of my boyfriend and me, as we ideally wanted some privacy (which we got a lot of!). We booked a private room which ended up being located 10 minutes away from the hostel in a completely separate building. The flat we stayed in definitely felt like someone's home or an airbnb, as opposed to a hostel. We didn't receive towels and there was no toilet paper for the first two days, but the room was very large with high ceilings. Nice staff! ”
- 18 Aug 2016 Petra USA
- “ Great hostel in an amazing city. I thought I was coming for one night but ended up staying three. Was sad to leave. Great friendly and helpful staff. Thank you! Ben ”
- 02 Aug 2016 Benjamin
- “ We didn't feel safe here at all from the moment we arrived. If you're a female travelling alone don't go here! The other girl in our dorm had a very unpleasant experience with a creepy guy in our dorm. When we were checking in we had to sign a paper in italian to get the room which the owner refused to translate. When we asked about it, he got angry and rude. We didn't even get a receipt for our payment. Hard to find no signs only people shouting from the balcony that it was the right place. ”
- 19 Jul 2016 Karin Sweden
- “ very good hostel ”
- 14 Jul 2016 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Our stay in Bari was a great expernience thanks to this hostel! Ebo made sure we felt comfortable all the time! The hostel is clean, the facilities are well equipped. The atmosphere is fantastic, specially if you want to meet new people from all over the world :) ”
- 10 Jul 2016 Malgorzata Poland
- “ 5 of us staying there and they didnt have enough cutlery or plates for us. It was just the five of us in an apartment 10mins from the main hostel so we missed out on any atmosphere. The owners werent able to help us with any directions at all even some basics. They even charged us €5 each to leave a bag there for an extra 2 hours which is insane. The kitchens themself seemed dodgy and we werent shown around at all to see where things are. They even smoked in the kitchen which made it stink. ”
- 21 Jun 2016 charlie England