Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ There is a chance you will stay off site in a room not indicated in the hostel's profile. Semi-clean. Semi-secure (other room keys may open your room door). ”
- 15 Sep 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Very friendly staff. First time a met so many interesting people in one hostel. ”
- 12 Sep 2015 Eryk Poland
- “ Pros:Kim & Francesco, the staff and owner, were wonderful, and Kim was very helpful with all my travel needs, and he was very entertaining. The location was very central, near the water, close to the few attractions Faro has, restaurants, as well as the public market, and the public transportations are 2 minutes away! Cons:No elevators. Dining room is in an open terrace for smokers and non-smokers alike, and owner smokes inside the facility, too. Bottom bed height is too low, bad for the head! ”
- 10 Sep 2015 Lorna
- “ Very helpful staff. Good location, close to the train station and in the city centre. ”
- 06 Aug 2015 Murielle