Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is a top class hostel right beside the train and bus stations in the centre of Faro in a traditional Portuguese house. It is spotlessly clean and the beds are really comfortable with plenty of space in the dorms. There was a great atmosphere even in January and Antonio, the manager, was interesting, engaging, helpful and fun and had plenty of ideas on having a good time in Faro. I will definitely return for more Bla Bla Bla if in Faro. ”
- 10 Jan 2014 Anonymous Ireland
- “ I recommend!! ”
- 30 Oct 2013 Emilia Poland
- “ The staff were very friendly in hosting us for a last minute overnighter on our way to Seville. Stayed in an old house down the street. A little hard to find because according to google maps, there are two possible locations for the address. But Faro is not a large place, so it's not too hard. When I asked for "hostel blablabla" at the train station they laughed and said "I don't think that's the name of the hostel", so maybe some better directions and advertising would clear things up. ”
- 19 May 2013 Mark Canada
- “ The guy from the staff interrupted our check in, to use a minute to change song. His english wasn't good and he got mad when we told him we ordered twin dorm instead of a twin room. Other than that our stay was fine, although Faro is a really unattractive town for tourists. ”
- 30 Mar 2013 Anonymous Denmark