Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Not a hostel ”
- 29 Oct 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ We were situated in a separate house away from the main hostel, the accomodation was excellent as were the staff. Brilliant location, would thoroughly recommend this hostel ”
- 17 Jul 2014 Anonymous England
- “ I like specially one -pers. room at another building, very perfect and especially great thanks for service men. ”
- 16 Jul 2014 Volha Belarus
- “ This is a top class hostel right beside the train and bus stations in the centre of Faro in a traditional Portuguese house. It is spotlessly clean and the beds are really comfortable with plenty of space in the dorms. There was a great atmosphere even in January and Antonio, the manager, was interesting, engaging, helpful and fun and had plenty of ideas on having a good time in Faro. I will definitely return for more Bla Bla Bla if in Faro. ”
- 10 Jan 2014 Anonymous Ireland