Black Bear Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Overall this hostel was fine but my friend got a mysterious bug bite while she was sleeping! Another guest had bites on his arms after sleeping here for one night, they were pretty convinced it was bed bugs. Personally I did not get bit or see any bugs, but stay here at your own risk. Also the staff does not speak English but they were very nice, just a heads up if you want to ask any questions about the area you'll have to do it at the train station. ”
- 24 Dec 2014 Chelsea USA
- “ Not really clean. Had a bug problem and the bathroom was perpetually wet since there was no divide between the toilet and the shower. ”
- 04 Dec 2014 Atinuke USA
- “ This hostel is very great and so a the staff members. Any questions regarding any visits to any locations they would gladly help you make your trip happen. The rooms itself are pretty clean, could have used a bit more ventilation at times. For the most part, it had what I needed for my stay. They also provide rental bikes, I didn't use them, but my friends did so that was convenient. My favorite part of this is hostel was meeting other travels that were there! ”
- 17 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Staff was friendly to highlight nearby attractions and food places for guests. Room is spacious and numerous lockers are provided for usage. ”
- 11 Oct 2014 Anonymous Singapore