Black Cat Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Highly recommended! Very nice location, a fews steps away from the central square, restaurants and handicraft commerce. Lovely staff, made us feel at home! ”
- 19 Oct 2013 Paulo Portugal
- “ Fantastic staff, really helpful and friendly. Only thing that was disappointing was how strict the breakfast time was: 20 minutes before 10 am they were packing up and stopped serving ”
- 28 Nov 2012 Anonymous England
- “ Black Cat Hostel is a nice place to be in Asunción. I went there twice last year and I can't complain. The hostel have a very nice localization, it's really easy to go to everywhere. Also have a nice atmosphere and the staff is helpfull. The owner makes you feel like home. ”
- 27 Nov 2012 Anonymous Brazil
- “ We arrived very tired and late at night, but as soon as we entered we felt like home, the staff is extremely friendly and helpful, the dorm and the showers always clean, good breakfast and the swimming pool was a plus because it was hot as hell! The area felt very secure and well located, walking distance from everywhere. Lillia the owner is just lovely, and if you are looking for party ask Violetta, she knows everything! :) ”
- 05 Oct 2012 Keith