Black Sheep Hostel Medellin
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Best showers in all of Colombia. Very helpful staff, great location in quiet neighborhood, close to Metro and big Exito market, kitchen facilities good except for guests cramming too much leaking stuff into the fridge, good wi fi and computers for guest use, nice outside patios. ”
- 03 Feb 2014 Jeannine USA
- “ best hostel in medellin, tranqui y limpio ”
- 30 Dec 2013 Asaf Israel
- “ Great hostel! We got a private room on the second floor and it was very spacious and clean. The facilities were cleaned daily and it was just a great hostel. Staff is so friendly and helpful. The only negative is that the wifi doesn't work on the second floor only the first, but it is not that big of a deal to walk downstairs. Great stay! ”
- 10 Oct 2013 Emilio USA
- “ Perfect location ”
- 31 Aug 2013 Christoph Switzerland
- “ Really nice hostel, booked for 6 nights, ended up staying nearly 2 weeks! Wifi is good, PCs are fast, beer is reasonably priced, it's in a really good neighbourhood with easy walking distance to metro, supermarket & zona rosa/la strada/rio sur. Great Sunday BBQ. Kelvin & Julianna are really helpful, friendly & cheerful. Recommended. ”
- 05 Jun 2013 Anonymous England