Black Sheep Hostel Medellin
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel! We got a private room on the second floor and it was very spacious and clean. The facilities were cleaned daily and it was just a great hostel. Staff is so friendly and helpful. The only negative is that the wifi doesn't work on the second floor only the first, but it is not that big of a deal to walk downstairs. Great stay! ”
- 10 Oct 2013 Emilio USA
- “ Perfect location ”
- 31 Aug 2013 Christoph Switzerland
- “ Really nice hostel, booked for 6 nights, ended up staying nearly 2 weeks! Wifi is good, PCs are fast, beer is reasonably priced, it's in a really good neighbourhood with easy walking distance to metro, supermarket & zona rosa/la strada/rio sur. Great Sunday BBQ. Kelvin & Julianna are really helpful, friendly & cheerful. Recommended. ”
- 05 Jun 2013 Anonymous England
- “ Really nice hostel, great atmosphere and staff were very helpful and friendly. BBQ was delicious and nice to encourage social aspect of the hostel. The dorms are spacious and not too hot. There was a bit of noise from the building work but it just encouraged us to get out and see the City! Great facilities, I would highly recommend this hostel and definitely would stay here again! ”
- 02 Mar 2013 Anonymous England
- “ staff is helpful and speak also English, good organization , good information, everything under control ”
- 10 Jan 2013 Gerda