Black Sheep Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I do believe this to be the cleanest, friendliest, most spacious hostel I've ever stayed in One big drawback though for rooms facing the street it's LOUD between the resteraunt and club goers and the Grinding screeching street trolleys.. Just use ear plugs no biggie ”
- 06 Aug 2014 Gerald USA
- “ Simple hostel. Friendly staff. Located on the Barbarossplatz, which for us was fine. ”
- 05 Jul 2014 Anonymous Switzerland
- “ The place is a little old, and the location wasn't close to the main city at all. However, they did have free parking! The staff was nice, and the rooms have lockers. ”
- 09 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA