Black Sheep Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The place is a little old, and the location wasn't close to the main city at all. However, they did have free parking! The staff was nice, and the rooms have lockers. ”
- 09 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ This is a very cool hostel for younger people, the walls are painted and each room has a theme. The staff is very friendly, there is a kitchen that you can cook in. It is right outside of a tram station that goes directly to the Hbf. It was a very good experience for me. ”
- 19 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice and clean hostel in a good location, although very noisy due to it's central location. ”
- 11 Jul 2013 Anonymous Germany