Black Sheep Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The place was lovely, good staff, very clean both the rooms and the bathroomsm very spacious and easily accessible. The breakfast was awesome. Highly recommend for anyone visiting Cologne. ”
- 09 Apr 2015 Sheila Kenya
- “ I loved the way they designed the hostel the corridor is so colorful and the rooms very cute and cozy! ”
- 22 Nov 2014 Anonymous Lebanon
- “ I do believe this to be the cleanest, friendliest, most spacious hostel I've ever stayed in One big drawback though for rooms facing the street it's LOUD between the resteraunt and club goers and the Grinding screeching street trolleys.. Just use ear plugs no biggie ”
- 06 Aug 2014 Gerald USA
- “ Simple hostel. Friendly staff. Located on the Barbarossplatz, which for us was fine. ”
- 05 Jul 2014 Anonymous Switzerland