Black Sheep Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is a very cool hostel for younger people, the walls are painted and each room has a theme. The staff is very friendly, there is a kitchen that you can cook in. It is right outside of a tram station that goes directly to the Hbf. It was a very good experience for me. ”
- 19 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice and clean hostel in a good location, although very noisy due to it's central location. ”
- 11 Jul 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ The noisiest place I have ever been in. ”
- 06 Jul 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ free breakfast is nice and you can also chat with other people in the kitchen during breakfast :) ”
- 08 May 2013 Anonymous China
- “ Best hostel if with wifi ”
- 03 May 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong