Black Sheep Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Place overall did not seem clean. "Breakfast" was bread and a toaster. Not located by any sites in city. Hard to find. Not worth the money. Showers were either freezing cold or burning hot. ”
- 16 Oct 2015 Ryan USA
- “ The hostel was quite nice. Very unique atmosphere, very homey. The dorms were nice. Spacious, and there were curtains for the bunks which was nice. Showers and bathroom facilities were clean and good. Common area a little disorganized and overwhelming. Lots of loud people late at night which disrupted sleep but is not the fault of the hostel. Overall a good hostel. ”
- 02 Oct 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ i never going recomend this hostel for nobody...really bad staff...i was really desapponted with this hostel...only good point it is the location. ”
- 10 Jul 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ thank you very mach for your services!! ”
- 19 Apr 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The place was lovely, good staff, very clean both the rooms and the bathroomsm very spacious and easily accessible. The breakfast was awesome. Highly recommend for anyone visiting Cologne. ”
- 09 Apr 2015 Sheila Kenya