Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Black Swan hostel exceeded our expectations! The weekly events they had really created a comfortable community feel. I plan to visit Barcelona again this year before I return to the states and I will definitely be booking with them again. The staff was super fun and helpful, we checked out at 11:00 and did not have our flight until 6am the next day and they allowed us to store our bags and hang around in the living room during our empty time that day until it was time to go! ”
- 11 Apr 2017 Andrea USA
- “ No hot water, no reading light, but staff was helpful and it is clean for the most part, shower and toilet in 2 separate floors ”
- 11 Jan 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Great hostel. Nice location. Great ideas making communal meals and organising nights out. Could have done with a bit of ventilation in the dorm as the smell was a bit much from the grubby backpackers that like to sleep in their same socks for 6 weeks. Great trendy decorations. The washrooms were clean but could have done with a ledge to put the soap or shower gel in the showers and it's a pain in the horse to keep getting it off the floor. ”
- 27 Dec 2016 Anonymous England