Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We really liked Blaklukka: staff were super helpful, nice and friendly, rooms (living room/kitchen and bedroom) were lovely. Towels were changed every day, and bin emptied while we were out. Kitchen was very clean with new cupboards and utensils, coffee maker, kettle, toaster, normal+microwave oven. Having both a bedroom and a livingroom felt really nice and spacious, not like a tiny hotel room, plus the TV had all UK channels, so we felt like we were at home. Pick up by all bus tours outside. ”
- 15 Jul 2013 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Very nice place to stay, just a bit far from center. However pretty close to buses, and with a car no problem at all. Friendly staff, very clean, we had access to private kitchen. ”
- 12 Aug 2012 Anonymous
- “ Very nice and clean guesthouse, one of the best I have visited! I can warmly recommend!! The directions were quite poor though, it would have been helpful to have at least the name of the bus stop (which by the way is Heidargerdi!) in order to find the hostel. It´s also good to know that the guesthouse is located near the crossing of Miklabraut and Grensasvegur. ”
- 22 Jun 2012 Inka Finland
- “ Very nice appartment with very nice and helpfull owners. Not really in the city centre but not far though; and near some bus station that goes quite often. A very good address in Reykjavik! ”
- 27 Aug 2011 Cyril
- “ Great hostel in Reykjavic with nice and friendly hosts. We got a totally furnished appartment with kitchen, living room and a very nice bathroom! It was all very new and clean! We recommend this hostel to everyone for a stay in Reykjavic! ”
- 28 Jul 2011 Alexander