Blarneys Rock Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel was good but I had BED BUGS in my bed! I caught 4 crawling on the bedclothes and was bitten all over my body. Saturday night noise from nearby pubs until 02.30. ”
- 27 Dec 2014 Anonymous England
- “ The new owner is really nice and welcoming, you felt like home. Nice living room and dorms. ”
- 02 Dec 2014 Elin Sweden
- “ Fantastic staff, very helpful and thanks for the washing service! ”
- 21 Aug 2014 Murray England
- “ Out of the 5 hostels I stayed in New Zealand this was the best. Great common areas and porch to have a beer on. Only downside some of the staff are backpackers and don't know much about the town. ”
- 15 Feb 2014 Murray Australia