Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellent hostel in the same building as Castle Hostels (doors and receptions are beside each other) and above the 1004 bar. Nice kitchen and lounge. ”
- 08 Jul 2014 Anonymous Ireland
- “ wifi worked with the timer of the hall light, which went off after 30 seconds! kitchen closed at random hours and had to go out to call the receiption to open it, when is outside the hostel. Location is good. Cold in the room and common room. ”
- 14 Dec 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ This hostel was a good base for exploring Bled and the surrounding area. Staff was great. Hostel had a good kitchen and a cheap bar downstairs. Wifi was a little spotty on the main floor but good in the bar. Biggest complaints were roosters at 5am and lack of bathroom. Otherwise great place to hang out ”
- 06 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA