Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ one of the best hostels I've stayed in while travelling around europe! The staff couldn't be any friendlier and the location is so central! They also have bikes for hire for really cheap. I'd recommend it to anyone who wants to go to lake bled. ”
- 08 Jul 2015 Anonymous Ireland
- “ I had a lovely stay at this hostel. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. ”
- 10 May 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Cosy hostel with nice hostel pub around the corner and extremely nice people! The bathroom wasn't really great: sometimes cold water and you can't put your clothes anywhere. Some of the beds were very squeaky. But apart from that, nice hostel! ”
- 06 Sep 2014 Anonymous Belgium