Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ wifi worked with the timer of the hall light, which went off after 30 seconds! kitchen closed at random hours and had to go out to call the receiption to open it, when is outside the hostel. Location is good. Cold in the room and common room. ”
- 14 Dec 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ This hostel was a good base for exploring Bled and the surrounding area. Staff was great. Hostel had a good kitchen and a cheap bar downstairs. Wifi was a little spotty on the main floor but good in the bar. Biggest complaints were roosters at 5am and lack of bathroom. Otherwise great place to hang out ”
- 06 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Don't stay here unless you like to feel like livestock. There are flies everywhere, constantly bugging you. The shower head fixture was broken just like most other hostels, but it had nothing to separate the water from the rest of the bathroom, so it was constantly gross and slippery. ”
- 23 Aug 2011 Austin