Blind Eye Hostel & Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very clean! This is what a real hostel should look like: amasing staff, cheap price, kitchen, free wifii, free towels, free breakfast, and à westfalia in the backward! ”
- 01 Nov 2013 Caroline Canada
- “ I spent with my frinds 2 nights in Blind Eye Hostel and I've been really satisfied :) Great location - about 15 minutes on foot from Old Town in Zizkov distict - there are some shops (cheaper that in centre) and bars & restaurants with great beer (I recomend Granat Beer in Pardubicka Pivnice u Jarka near Blind Eye). Clean room, bathroom and bed-clothes and breakfast for free :) The staff is really nice and helpful. So, come & enjoy your time in Prague and Blind Eye :) ”
- 17 Jul 2013 Katarzyna Poland
- “ Great hostel. Staff is really helpful. Great value for the reasonable price. Free wifi, Breakfast, bed sheet, storage, and towels included in the price. You can travel to the city center by a tram which goes 24 hrs a day. Next time in Prague I will definitely choose the same spot. ”
- 29 Jun 2013 Anonymous Poland
- “ The area is just okay, the hostel is a little bit far from the train station, if you don't have huge luggage with you, I think you will be fine. The price is probably the most attracting point for me, but other then that, no key for your room, the shower room may be in different floor, and no locker in the room as well. Stay for one night for saving some money is acceptable. ”
- 28 Jun 2013 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ What makes this hostel standout or a good choice, is its staff. They are simply amazing! They love their job, the city and helping their guests. They always make sure the guests are having the best experience in Prague (so many insider tips!). The rooms and clean and good size. No elevator, but I enjoyed the exercise to my room. The pink floor is really nice to have. I strongly recommend this hostel. Not in the best location, but an easy short walk and tram away from the center! ”
- 28 May 2013 Carla Italy