Blind Eye Hostel & Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ An outstanding hostel for adults who enjoy being social and yet appreciate a professional staff that cares about the safety and experience of their guests. I stayed only a short time (2 nights) but certainly had a memorable time. In Prague I will return to this hostel evertime! And if Svetka is cooking dinner, sign up for yourself two times because it will be great and very healthy dinner! ”
- 18 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Need lockers so we can feel confident our possessions are safe. WiFi needs to work in the rooms. ”
- 24 Jul 2015 Abbey
- “ excellent hostel with real people, a place not just to rest your head but to make friends and actually heighten your experience of the journey. the location is close to the center but not inside it, in a manner that allows the traveller to see a bit of the prague that people actually live in, get access to local culture that wasn't engineered for tourists, much more interesting and organic. the staff is cool and charming. feels like a home, even if a brief one. ”
- 20 Jul 2015 ori Israel
- “ Very clean and helpful staff. Sells beer right there and with a bar downstairs. The dormitories were big and roomy. Perfect temperature. Nice accommodations though could use a few more outlets around the rooms. Lots of showers and toilets to choose from, both public ones and private. Nice kitchen area on every floor with cups, plates and utensils, where my friend and i stored our milk in the refridgerator for our muesli. Also a microwave and hot plates were there as well. ”
- 19 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA