Blind Eye Hostel & Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very clean and helpful staff. Sells beer right there and with a bar downstairs. The dormitories were big and roomy. Perfect temperature. Nice accommodations though could use a few more outlets around the rooms. Lots of showers and toilets to choose from, both public ones and private. Nice kitchen area on every floor with cups, plates and utensils, where my friend and i stored our milk in the refridgerator for our muesli. Also a microwave and hot plates were there as well. ”
- 19 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ toilets nice and clean, great atmosphere, cool political views+. big dead insect under the bed - ”
- 27 Aug 2014 Sylvan Netherlands
- “ I didn't think that I was in a hostel I thought I am in my own house specially that they let you to cook your own food and bring your own stuff and cook for your self three times a day or more and they never say noting and also they have a lot of dishes for free to cook .Every thing is excellent and continue like this for always. best luck for all of you. ”
- 22 Aug 2014 wahidullah Canada
- “ The hostel was very cozy and there was a great atmosphere. It was very easy tot talk to others and hang out together, there was a nice outdoor place with table tennis etc and the rooms were very big. The only negative thing about the hostel was the (girls) bathroom. Big parts of the ceiling were missing or leaking and there was a lot of fungus as well. Not Hygienic at all and it didn't look too stable either. But for the rest it was a nice hostel. ”
- 26 Jul 2014 Else-Jasmijn Netherlands
- “ No hot water but they were working on it. ”
- 13 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I stayed in Blind Eye Hostel for 4 night in a 8 mixed dorm. I can't say enough nice things about the place and staff - clean rooms, good breakfast (great value for price), very friendly and helpful staff. Also all the guests were very nice and friendly, as I was traveling alone it made a huge difference in my stay. The hostel is very near to the tram and buses and also in walking distance from the old town. Will defiantly come back if I go back to Prague. ”
- 12 Jul 2014 Anonymous Serbia