Blind Eye Hostel & Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very clean and helpful staff. Sells beer right there and with a bar downstairs. The dormitories were big and roomy. Perfect temperature. Nice accommodations though could use a few more outlets around the rooms. Lots of showers and toilets to choose from, both public ones and private. Nice kitchen area on every floor with cups, plates and utensils, where my friend and i stored our milk in the refridgerator for our muesli. Also a microwave and hot plates were there as well. ”
- 19 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ toilets nice and clean, great atmosphere, cool political views+. big dead insect under the bed - ”
- 27 Aug 2014 Sylvan Netherlands
- “ I didn't think that I was in a hostel I thought I am in my own house specially that they let you to cook your own food and bring your own stuff and cook for your self three times a day or more and they never say noting and also they have a lot of dishes for free to cook .Every thing is excellent and continue like this for always. best luck for all of you. ”
- 22 Aug 2014 wahidullah Canada