Blue Dog Guesthouse
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This place is located in the centre of the expat community and is surrounded by expensive restaurants. The description is misleading due to crazy street numbering in phnom penh. I emailed to bring our booking 1 day earlier and received confirmation, upon arriving they had no idea and I had to show them the email I had printed. Our room hadn't been cleaned for years. Even the fan was thick in dust. Windows had no moisy nets, I had to kill 18 in order to sleep.Very Hot. DO NOT STAY HERE!!! ”
- 06 Mar 2013 Anonymous England
- “ Staff was warm, informative, and professional. The hostel has great communal space to meet and mingle with other backpackers, and an excellant restaurant & bar that serves breakfast, Western, and Khmer style foods. ”
- 11 Feb 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Staying with Blue Dog Guesthouse is convenient because its near to Royal Palace, Independence Monument, Riverside and street 51 where some of the disco bar is located. It's value for money also for a night to stay. They just need to improve the cleanliness of the place. ”
- 12 Oct 2012 Jupiter Philippine