Blue Dream Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Felt like the staff ripped us off as they charged us extra for bus tickets on our last day even though we paid for them when we got there on our first day. They said we had to pay more because the bus we wanted was sold out but they waited untill an hour before we were supposed to leave to tell us this information. Also, they initially told us the taxi to the ferry was included in our ticket then as we were leaving we found out it wasn't. ”
- 29 Jul 2015 Joshua Canada
- “ Really lovely hostel with an amazing atmosphere, I stayed here with 5 other travellers for full moon party! The location was pretty poor, you need to get taxi to be anywhere decent however 3 nice restaurants close by! Mamma Thai was my favourite. Shared toilets were quite gross (especially the day after full moon!) the showers were decent there was never too much of a queue, the pool was a nice size and the bar sold good food up until late. Beds were comfy. The wifi was pretty weak! ”
- 01 Apr 2015 Anonymous
- “ These guys were awesome. They really look after you. Defiantly recommend. ”
- 05 Oct 2014 Kelly Australia