Blue Dream Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really lovely hostel with an amazing atmosphere, I stayed here with 5 other travellers for full moon party! The location was pretty poor, you need to get taxi to be anywhere decent however 3 nice restaurants close by! Mamma Thai was my favourite. Shared toilets were quite gross (especially the day after full moon!) the showers were decent there was never too much of a queue, the pool was a nice size and the bar sold good food up until late. Beds were comfy. The wifi was pretty weak! ”
- 01 Apr 2015 Anonymous
- “ These guys were awesome. They really look after you. Defiantly recommend. ”
- 05 Oct 2014 Kelly Australia
- “ Great staff, great per parties ”
- 10 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ We ended up staying at the villa part of hard road which was great, chole who staffed the villa was very friendly and helpful. It was a great location as we drank and partied at the cafe but then would chill and relax at the villa. ”
- 06 Jun 2014 michelle England