Blue Galah Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A pleasant stay but I was unhappy about the fact there were no lockers at all for our valuables. Also the 'breakfast' that is advertised is basically cheap bread and jam without any milk for your tea or coffee. The room was comfy but sometimes cold due to the aircon that no one knew how to turn off! ”
- 08 Mar 2015 Anonymous Cyprus
- “ The location is great. The rest not so much. It smells, looks worn down, the people are a bit weird. On the bright side, I had lockers underneath the bed and the dorm room to myself (which was just lucky). The room and bathrooms were alright. But the overall atmosphere lacked and looked dodgy. And the check in took forever. ”
- 20 Jan 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ You can't complain about anything here, expected some dirty hostel because the low price. But it wasn't dirty at all! ”
- 06 Jan 2015 Dina Netherlands