Blue Galah Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ You can't complain about anything here, expected some dirty hostel because the low price. But it wasn't dirty at all! ”
- 06 Jan 2015 Dina Netherlands
- “ Very dirty hostel. ”
- 31 Dec 2014 Anonymous Turkey
- “ Location was amazing. Steps away from great shopping, entertainment, food, market, transportation and culture. The place itself was fine, not brand new but totally acceptable given the price and the location. The kitchen was fine, and free breakfast was very nice. It was noisy at night but not that bad because the on location bar closes around 11pm so there was no noise after that. One mention is that I booked for a female dorm but that is not the way it worked out - it was more mixed. ”
- 23 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ As far as hostels go, very good location in the heart of the city and fairly clean. Big kitchen, friendly staff, great balcony, and very good value for what you pay for. ”
- 01 Jun 2014 Taylor USA