Blue Hostel Krakow
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff wasnt friendly at all. Bad service and experience upon checking in. Early check in requires extra fees by the number of hours. Need to walk quite a distance from the railway station. Do not recommend. ”
- 04 Jul 2013 Anonymous Singapore
- “ Despite our booking a week earlier, we received a phone call from the hostel, that we have been move to another one, close by, because apparently a big group arrived and whatnot. Therefore, we ended up in a hostel we couldn't decide ourselves and in a 8-bed room instead of 6-bed room, and additional fee of 1,60 zł per person. Honestly speaking, I am disappointed by such approach. Moving around people like that is not entirely alright. ”
- 17 May 2013 Justyna Poland
- “ very good location and very good price-value-ration!!!!! ”
- 13 Mar 2013 Anonymous Germany