Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very wonderful service and helpful with places to eat, go, etc. Two slight downfalls (reason why "facilities" is average): the bed was not comfortable at all, and there is no elevator...which makes it very difficult to get 2 heavy suicases + personal items + a pregnant lady up to the 4th floor ;) But the staff was so wonderful that they carried one of our bags all the way up for us! Still highly recommend for the price/location (very near Termini)! ”
- 22 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The place was really nice. The only thing I didn't like was the neighborhood it didn't seem safe. But actually it was fine and the metro station was really closed so it was easy to go around. The other bad thing is it doesn't have an elevator and is in the third floor so if you don't have a lot of luggage it will be fine. ”
- 22 Jul 2013 EMMA USA
- “ Ercole (the owner) was amazing and met us at the door, waiting to let us in. He allowed us to book at the last minute, prepping a gorgeous room for us and giving us a fantastic oasis from the busy heat and noise of Rome. I will absolutely be staying here every time I return to Rome. ”
- 10 Jul 2013 Caroline USA
- “ Loved the location and got a great map of the city with lots of suggestions on where to eat, have a drink or taste some gelatto. It would be great if there were specifics on date/time these places open though; ran into a couple of places that only opened for dinner. ”
- 24 Jun 2013 Mariana Mexico
- “ Ha sido un placer, un sitio más que recomendable. Amabilidad, discreción y magia. Una oportunidad única para sentirse romanos por unos días. ”
- 24 Mar 2013 Sonia