Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
- “ Overall everything is good, downside being the noise. They play music almost 24 hrs a day, often it was very loud and very bad house/techno if the younger guy is at the desk. But, it's inexpensive and included breakfast was decent (bread/butter/jam/yogurt/coffee/oats/bananas). It is located right in Mariscal, the newer touristy district, however if you are looking for a distinct Ecuadorian experience, you won't get it in Mariscal, better off in Old Town. ”
- 19 February 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Fantastic and super helpful staff. Great outside cobblestone patio space amidst a pleasant garden. Indoor fireplace and pool table. High ceilings, hardwood floors. Clean shared bathrooms. Clean linens and blankets on the beds. Cheap beer and some liquors available at the front desk. Two large kitchen areas. Free WiFi. Locked area to leave bags. The square in La Mariscal 2 blocks away was tons of fun with innumerable upscale bars, clubs and restaurants. Plenty to do nearby. There is a bus directly from Quitu ”
- 30 October 2011 Anonymous
- “ Friendly staff and hot showers! ”
- 28 July 2010 Muriel