Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ They have bedbugs and not enough showers ”
- 19 Jun 2013 Michael USA
- “ We chose this hostel coz they accepted credit card, but then they didn´t want to accept it coz we were staying just one night, and even wanted to make us go to a supermarket to make the payment. We reserved a 6 beds dorm, but when we arrived the hostel was full, we had to move to another one just two blocks away ( same owner), but were given a 8 beds dorm. Just one of us got towels, coz they where getting the clean ones the following day. Location excellent, but there are heaps of other hostels. ”
- 26 May 2013 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Overall everything is good, downside being the noise. They play music almost 24 hrs a day, often it was very loud and very bad house/techno if the younger guy is at the desk. But, it's inexpensive and included breakfast was decent (bread/butter/jam/yogurt/coffee/oats/bananas). It is located right in Mariscal, the newer touristy district, however if you are looking for a distinct Ecuadorian experience, you won't get it in Mariscal, better off in Old Town. ”
- 19 Feb 2013 Anonymous USA