Blue Mountain Bund Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I had a good time in the hostel. The staff was friendly. They met all my requests. Nice location. The toilets were clean. I knew many people in the common area. It couldn't be any better. ”
- 06 May 2016 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ This hostel has a lot going on with two large community rooms that include a bar and cafe combo plus a giant outdoor deck. Breakfast is available for a reasonable price. It's in an office bldg but it works. Interesting neighborhood. ”
- 26 Apr 2016 William USA
- “ No wifi in the rooms? Charge for slippers and every amenity imaginable? The place seems overpriced to me, especially considering there are many other hostels around Shanghai. ”
- 17 Dec 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ I really like that place, the atmosphere was charming. Very clean. The place is in the whole center so is easy to go anywhere. Stuff very nice :) ”
- 26 Nov 2015 Irene Spain
- “ I think the hostel can work to provide better Wifi coverage. Most of the time, the wifi is not working or connecting well. Cant even load a page smoothly and the coverage at the room is even worst. If wifi can be fix, it will surely provide a better hostel stay enjoyment. I wonder if the airconditioner temperature can be adjusted as i was having a hard time sleeping at 27 Celcius which is quite hot and not cold enough for the room. I wasnt able to adjust it during my stay. ”
- 28 Sep 2015 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ Great location and facilities. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. The rooftop is perfect. ”
- 30 Jul 2015 Kevin USA