Blue Mountain Bund Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ No wifi in the rooms? Charge for slippers and every amenity imaginable? The place seems overpriced to me, especially considering there are many other hostels around Shanghai. ”
- 17 Dec 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ I really like that place, the atmosphere was charming. Very clean. The place is in the whole center so is easy to go anywhere. Stuff very nice :) ”
- 26 Nov 2015 Irene Spain
- “ I think the hostel can work to provide better Wifi coverage. Most of the time, the wifi is not working or connecting well. Cant even load a page smoothly and the coverage at the room is even worst. If wifi can be fix, it will surely provide a better hostel stay enjoyment. I wonder if the airconditioner temperature can be adjusted as i was having a hard time sleeping at 27 Celcius which is quite hot and not cold enough for the room. I wasnt able to adjust it during my stay. ”
- 28 Sep 2015 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ Great location and facilities. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. The rooftop is perfect. ”
- 30 Jul 2015 Kevin USA
- “ We stayed in a delux private double and it was great. Nice and clean, comfortable and had a balcony area. The staff were very helpful and it had a good communal area. The toilet and shine facilities for everyone to use were the cleanest I have seen in China, I would stay here again! ”
- 08 Jun 2015 Aaron England
- “ Everything was great with the hostel, althought the wifi connection was quite weak. Even if the goal of the stay is to enjoy the city, it would be great to improve the internet connection in order to send emails ”
- 22 May 2015 Sarah-Audrey Canada