Blue Mountain HongQiao Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ When we arrived we found the are was run down and a bit out of the way for our liking. But once you get settled and get used to the subway, you are fine and can escape! The food places next door (one 4 places down in particular) are great, just go in and point at what you want. Shame there is no atmosphere here, we found most people use it as temporary accommodation rather than for travelling. It is more like a hotel, so don’t expect to meet people here! One staff member was amazingly helpful! ”
- 16 Mar 2018 Laura England
- “ Staffs are kind and the room was clean + the location is pretty close to a subway station and convenience stores :) Wifi is available only in the public area, there is no lift :( ”
- 21 Jan 2018 ESEL South Korea
- “ I had a very good stay at the hostel, they even upgraded me to a room with fewer other people on my arrival. The staff could not have been more helpful and friendly. The place was always very clean and it is in a good location for the metro to get around Shanghai. Only thing I would change is them putting on their website that if you want the metro from the airport then you only can up until 10pm ”
- 17 Sep 2017 Anonymous England
- “ Nice location, near Hongqiao Railway Station and Hongqiao Airport. ”
- 28 Aug 2017 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ to small room and bed space vs price；dirt and boring surrangding neibough business，no good eating and enjoyce business atmosphere nearby. poor facility without enjoyce and atmosphere. ”
- 28 Jul 2017 Anonymous Canada
- “ just 2 nights stay. everything was firstclass. As a mature international traveller, be prepared to get taxis. ”
- 28 Jun 2017 allan New Zealand