Blue Mountain HongQiao Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ for me a solotraveller in shanghai,, they help me a lot and i go back again to shanghai in september and will stay again at blue mountain,, good place, good staff really ”
- 02 Jul 2016 leonardus Netherlands
- “ At first, some rude roommates made me hard (did some bad things in share room), but the front help me to fix it so I felt thank you for them. Actually location is not good, but if you have enough time in shanghai, location is no matter. Living in here is not bad I think. ”
- 15 Jan 2016 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Hostels has nice location and for me important is that is clean. Anyway i live there few time and I was satisfied. Now I live in Shangha one year working like a pr manager for clubs, so if you are interested for going out in most famous clubs let me know. U can get free drinks and entrances. My Wechat is Julijahertelendi and whatsapp contact +8615000215967. Dont be shy you can contact me and I will try to help you in my best way! Cheers guys ”
- 24 Dec 2015 Julia
- “ Not very close to Hongqiao airport. Clean facilities, with independent washroom in the 6-room dorms. ”
- 15 Dec 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ I was really impressed with how far the staff went to make my stay a wonderful one! I changed my booking when I got there from a dorm bed to a single room and they gave me a really good room with a window! Also, one of the guys helped me carry one of my heavy bags to the metro station because it was raining and I wasn't able to hold an umbrella with my two occupied hands! Would definitely recommend for the amazing staff! ”
- 03 Dec 2015 Anonymous Singapore
- “ I stayed here for five days and I was not very happy. It is quite shabby altogether, the common room is basically just a small area between front door and reception. The room was was damp but okay clean. On my last day, one of the new employees was caught stealing a guests backpack. The lock to my locker could be removed (ripped off) without any effort, so my things were not safe. Not to recommend. ”
- 17 Oct 2015 Sven Germany