Blue Mountain HongQiao Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The male employee who was there when my friends and I arrived was extremely rude and unwilling to accommodate our request when we asked politely. He also was treating us as if we were criminals while we complied to every single of his requests. We decided to left the hostel abruptly and found a much better place to stay during our visit in Shanghai. We were extremely upset and furious of the employee!!!!!!! Extremely BAD & HORRIBLE customer service!!!!!! ”
- 18 Sep 2013 Cynthia USA
- “ The hostel is quite far from the center of the city and the neighborhood is not very nice but the subway is just around the corner and it is the cheapest place to stay in Shanghai. Friendly staff . A fridge and a microwave are available.. Take the time to walk along the Fuzhou river which is next to the hostel ”
- 29 Apr 2013 Anonymous Belgium
- “ I stayed at this hostel soon after it opened and really liked it, so I was sorry to see that it has gone downhill. The staff is still friendly and helpful, but the wifi in the rooms is unstable and frequently doesn't work, while the common area downstairs doesn't accommodate enough people when the hostel is full. No lockers -- just some broken drawers, which they have no intention of fixing. Musty smell in room. Rooms are up two floors, which is effectively 4 flights of stairs. ”
- 01 Apr 2013 Anonymous USA