Blue Mountain HongQiao Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good hostel. Clean, safe and good atmosphere. A bit far from the action. ”
- 23 Aug 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ We had a wonderful time at Blue Mountain Hostel. The steamed bun place next door is a must for breakfast. The staff was very friendly and helpful. It was a little seedy walking up the stairwell, but when you get to the main floor of the rooms, everything was nice and neat. We stayed in a private room. It was comfortable and met our needs. ”
- 23 Aug 2015 Sarah USA
- “ I didn't stay very long, but the short time I was there I enjoyed the city and the hostel was nice. The only issue I had was that the directions weren't 100% clear and I was lost for a little while but a nice elderly Chinese couple happily showed me the way :) 4.5 stars out of 5. ”
- 19 Aug 2015 Paul Ireland
- “ All the staff are very friendly and helpful. Even though my Mandarin is not good, every one of them has been listening and tried their best to help me during my stay. A good experience overall and certainly value for money. ”
- 25 May 2015 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ I've stayed here a long time! The rooms are modern and clean, the staff is extremely friendly and helpful and the location is convenient, right in between Hongqiao Airport and People's Square! ”
- 24 Mar 2015 Stephanie Germany
- “ This hostel is staffed by some fun loving young people who make the experience very nice. The location is 5 mins walk to a metro station and very close to bus stops. ”
- 03 Dec 2014 Eric USA