Blue Mountain HongQiao Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ just 2 nights stay. everything was firstclass. As a mature international traveller, be prepared to get taxis. ”
- 28 Jun 2017 allan New Zealand
- “ ㅎ한쿡새럼만알슈이께낢겨볼께오.여깅겁내시끄려워영.찌빠오밤즁에머리말링는숴리다들리구연,공용샤워실이랑화장실은겁내드뤄워영.즁국인도드러가따가다시나옮.즈는화장실딸린1인실써서갠차났지만쏘음은무즨장쭤렀음.저새벽에셰번꺴어오.씟파.위치는 조아욤,근데엘베가음슴.3층까지짐듫고옳라가능랑힝들엉뒈짏뻔.스탶영어쫌해욤.방깔끄미한뒈하슈규뉌쉐가쫌남.와파는새벽에만잟되궁영,새럼들일어나는시간에는앙댐.기대뇬노하고싼슉소찾으시믄다른데가쒜여.아늼죰비싼돈쥬고화쟝실땰린방쓰셈염.글공옆방숴리다들릶.화쟝실에비뉴랑바디워시랑샴푸있는뒈 죰 오레댄거가타여.아,글고 모기가있는지모기살충제가 각방에있숨.여름에죠심하셰여. ”
- 21 May 2017 SEUNGA
- “ I had a great stay at blue mountain. Staff was very nice. Guests are cool. Good vibe. Well located to go almost anywhere in shanghai for visiting. Thx for everything y'all. Take care ”
- 01 May 2017 Karim France
- “ I was only in the hostel for about 10hours, just needed a place to sleep for the night really. It was overall quite nice, rooms were a bit small. But I would recommend for few hours or days. ”
- 23 Jan 2017 Kiitan
- “ Its a little far from Downtown, but its next to the subway station. ”
- 21 Jan 2017 Anonymous Mexico