Blue Mountain LuWan Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I really enjoyed the stay in this hostel, the staff is really nice and helpful. Also the location is really convenient, it's literally one minute from subway. ”
- 19 Mar 2015 Natalia Slovakia
- “ Great hostel. Great location (just across from a metro station close to the city centre), great staff, etc. Drawbacks: I spotted a couple bugs, and the room we we stayed in had no windows (maybe a good thing if you're going to be hungover in the morning). I'd definitely stay there again, though. ”
- 24 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ No complaints. Website said rooms are without windows, but my room had it, what made the stay much more pleasant. ”
- 17 Oct 2014 Anonymous Russia
- “ Very good, and does what you'd expect. The sink was a little toothpaste-y and I would definitely have preferred it to be cleaner, but the rest of the room was top-notch. However, they won't store your luggage after noon checkout, so if your train/plain departs in the afternoon you'll have to bring your own luggage along for the remainder of the day. ”
- 15 May 2014 Johannes Denmark