Blue Mountain LuWan Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel. Great location (just across from a metro station close to the city centre), great staff, etc. Drawbacks: I spotted a couple bugs, and the room we we stayed in had no windows (maybe a good thing if you're going to be hungover in the morning). I'd definitely stay there again, though. ”
- 24 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ No complaints. Website said rooms are without windows, but my room had it, what made the stay much more pleasant. ”
- 17 Oct 2014 Anonymous Russia
- “ Very good, and does what you'd expect. The sink was a little toothpaste-y and I would definitely have preferred it to be cleaner, but the rest of the room was top-notch. However, they won't store your luggage after noon checkout, so if your train/plain departs in the afternoon you'll have to bring your own luggage along for the remainder of the day. ”
- 15 May 2014 Johannes Denmark
- “ I've always stayed at this hotel every time I go to Shanghai. I got use to it and know the area well now. The subway is literally right across the street. Simple facilities but they work well. Its quiet and the area is safe. Only thing that is a negative is the wifi. Can't get wifi in the rooms and most times in the main lobby its not strong enough to work either. That is what a lot of people use when they get to the hostel is the wifi to email, look up directions, etc. so please get this fixed. ”
- 10 Apr 2014 Victor