Blue Mountain LuWan Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ My room was directly against the lounge area and there was a strong smell of cigarette smoke that came into my room. ”
- 15 Sep 2016 Taralynn USA
- “ Dirty!!!!!😒 ”
- 19 Mar 2016 Wan Hei Malaysia
- “ I chose this hostel for the good location and the good atmosphere that I saw in the pics. A I expected the location was excellent, right in front of the sub station and have convenient store near. The atmosphere was good, many Chinese there so quite good opportunity to talk to Chinese. But one thing really bad was the room was freezing. I stayed 4 nights but never felt warm there.. Really need some good heating facility ”
- 14 Jan 2016 Anonymous South Korea
- “ A great hostel with a really cool common area. The rooms are small but comfortable. The toilets are cleaned every half an hour. We loved our stay in Shanghai. ”
- 14 Jan 2016 Sina Maria Germany
- “ The best thing this hostel has going for it is the location. It is almost just opposite a subway station that isn't too far from the main city center. Just a few blocks down is a food street with quite a variety of great-tasting dishes at very affordable prices. All my breakfasts were spent there. The bad part about the hostel, however, is how severely cramped the conditions were. Was staying in 4-room bunk and barely had any space to move, or unpack. Toilets were quite dirty. Friendly staff. ”
- 28 Nov 2015 Anonymous Singapore