Blue Mountain LuWan Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The Hostel bathroom is very clean, althought kind of old. They have a good place for people to rest and chill out but it is too dark. I would recommend it, but maybe would check the other blue mountain units first. ”
- 22 Aug 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ I stayed In a four girls room. There are individual lockers in the room with locks that can fit a luggage in. The bed as comfortable and the bathrooms and toilets were clean. I really have no issue with this place. It's not perfect but definitely worth the money. It's slightly far from the touristy places but the subway is right across the street and is very convenient to get to everywhere ”
- 22 Aug 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Blue Mountain Hostel exceeded all of my expectations. Bathrooms and common lounge were very clean. The staff were friendly and very helpful with finding things to do in Shanghai. The room was also clean and the amenities were definitely great as well! I love this place, will definitely come back! ”
- 18 Aug 2015 Katelyn USA
- “ I really enjoyed the stay in this hostel, the staff is really nice and helpful. Also the location is really convenient, it's literally one minute from subway. ”
- 19 Mar 2015 Natalia Slovakia
- “ Great hostel. Great location (just across from a metro station close to the city centre), great staff, etc. Drawbacks: I spotted a couple bugs, and the room we we stayed in had no windows (maybe a good thing if you're going to be hungover in the morning). I'd definitely stay there again, though. ”
- 24 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ No complaints. Website said rooms are without windows, but my room had it, what made the stay much more pleasant. ”
- 17 Oct 2014 Anonymous Russia