Blue Mountains Backpacker Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The building is old but not til bad shape. Its located great, with the possibility of parking right outside. The rooms are quite small and does not really have anything except a bed(would like a couple of chairs and a cabinet.) All in all the hostel is great! it has a good atmosphere and fairly good standard compared to the price. would definitely recommend staying here if you planing on having a short stay in the blue mountains. ”
- 26 Dec 2017 mats Norway
- “ A nice hostel with great kitchen and common room. Very energetic staff. Good wifi. ”
- 01 Apr 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ The worst thing was too thin toilet paper. Seriously, you can see trough and have the use the whole roll at one time! Pretty quiet during my stay and wifi is slow most of the time. Otherwise really good place to stay, nice location, nice big kitchen and huge common area. Free laundry and cute fireplace is something that you definitely can't find from most of the backpackers! Staff was very kind and helpful. ”
- 28 Apr 2016 Anonymous Finland