Blue Mountains Backpacker Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A nice hostel with great kitchen and common room. Very energetic staff. Good wifi. ”
- 01 Apr 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ The worst thing was too thin toilet paper. Seriously, you can see trough and have the use the whole roll at one time! Pretty quiet during my stay and wifi is slow most of the time. Otherwise really good place to stay, nice location, nice big kitchen and huge common area. Free laundry and cute fireplace is something that you definitely can't find from most of the backpackers! Staff was very kind and helpful. ”
- 28 Apr 2016 Anonymous Finland
- “ My 12 person mixed dorm smelled like wet feet so much so that I could barely sleep. Other than that, I was pleased with the accommodations though. I appreciated the lockers available free for each person. ”
- 22 Apr 2016 Jhamal USA