Blue Mountains YHA
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel in a beautiful area! ”
- 14 Mar 2012 Emily
- “ It's a very clean hostel, every morning you will see that the hostel is being cleaned. Location is just great, Katoomba is a nice town with a very nice ambiance. Keep up the good stuff! ”
- 05 Dec 2011 Roderik
- “ Very nice place, close to the train station and echo point. ”
- 21 May 2011 Philip
- “ The Blue Mountains YHA was an excellent facility. It's located a short walk away from many of the Blue Mountain trails, and the grocery store is right next door. The kitchen facility is really excellent, lots of utensils and flatware and space, with several gas stoves spaced around the room. You do have to pay for internet, $4 an hour or $10 for 24 hours. My only real complaint would be that the room was very hot during the night - there was only one non-rotating fan in the room, and the windows were o ”
- 04 Feb 2011 Bailey
- “ the staff at the check in /out counter was friendly and nice. ”
- 06 Dec 2010 Iris