Blue Pepper Chapultepec
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Had an amazing time at this place, the location is perfect if you like to go out at night and with lots of choice in terms of restaurants. The hostel it self is really clean and the lockers in the dorms are bigger than the average. They have a pool table and a masive patio which helps with the socializing and the staff responded almost to all my questions during my stay. ”
- 08 Mar 2014 Jonas Mexico
- “ Hostel is ok, though I don't think there are enough bathrooms if it gets fully booked. I cannot recommend the tours you can book from reception as I was attempted scammed on one of them and they generally are overpriced. ”
- 18 Dec 2013 Anonymous Denmark
- “ The price was a bit high for what it was, and with all of the showers in the same bathroom, that became a bit troublesome. Breakfast was very unsatisfactory--after the first morning I bought breakfast elsewhere. Also, although the staff was relatively helpful, it was not a place that I felt comfortable. Quite noisy until at least 12, and there was a party until 3 the monday I stayed. ”
- 29 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA