Blue Pepper Chapultepec
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The price was a bit high for what it was, and with all of the showers in the same bathroom, that became a bit troublesome. Breakfast was very unsatisfactory--after the first morning I bought breakfast elsewhere. Also, although the staff was relatively helpful, it was not a place that I felt comfortable. Quite noisy until at least 12, and there was a party until 3 the monday I stayed. ”
- 29 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Definitely a perfect choice for travelers. The facilities in the hostel have everything you need: lots of electricity plugs, big lockers, no curfew and helpful staff. ”
- 12 Feb 2013 Anne Germany
- “ Staff was super friendly and helpful! Felt like home away from home, a great place to meet locals and other travelers. Location was good, close to night life and a 25-minute walk to downtown or you could take the bus. Would definitely stay there again! ”
- 02 Feb 2013 Anonymous Finland