Blue Pepper Chapultepec
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hostel is ok, though I don't think there are enough bathrooms if it gets fully booked. I cannot recommend the tours you can book from reception as I was attempted scammed on one of them and they generally are overpriced. ”
- 18 Dec 2013 Anonymous Denmark
- “ The price was a bit high for what it was, and with all of the showers in the same bathroom, that became a bit troublesome. Breakfast was very unsatisfactory--after the first morning I bought breakfast elsewhere. Also, although the staff was relatively helpful, it was not a place that I felt comfortable. Quite noisy until at least 12, and there was a party until 3 the monday I stayed. ”
- 29 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Definitely a perfect choice for travelers. The facilities in the hostel have everything you need: lots of electricity plugs, big lockers, no curfew and helpful staff. ”
- 12 Feb 2013 Anne Germany