Blue Skies Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is not at hostel but a disco in the weekends where you are not able to sleep at all ”
- 15 Oct 2014 Anonymous Denmark
- “ The hostel needs a thorough cleaning and maintenance. ”
- 10 Oct 2014 Anonymous England
- “ It's just outside the train station, which is really good to get to the city center. The staff were always working on the pub but they really helped me with my luggage. The atmosphere is weird cause there's people living there and some of then hate people that are staying for a short time. The shower never worked right and everything is a mess, but for what I paid it was ok. Great place if you're looking to spend few money. ”
- 02 Jan 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Blue Skies said that they didn't even were in the hostels.com website, I was sold a room with 8 beds, but when I got there I had to stay in a room with 12 beds. There was only 3 showers and 3 toilets to everyone (30 people when full), and one of the showers wasn't working + one of the toilets didn't lock the door. After all was just a bad experience. ”
- 01 Jan 2014 Anonymous Brazil